bohopomo
i like music

The Return!

By Little Steve


So the time has come my lovely little oompas. A mix between ridiculous amounts of good music and daylight savings have me writhing in an uber-awake musical orgasm. And this is the exact state I've needed to bring it all to you through the Rudd nodes of Australia.
So let's jump straight in shall we?

Local Natives

Something nice and easy to break you guys in. These guys had their SXSW cherries popped recently, hailing from the West Coast in the US of A. Previously unsigned, I don't think it'll be long before these folks are snapped up. Described as treading the line between the Dodo's and Cold War Kids, why don't you take a listen for yourselves!

Local Natives-Airplane

Yellow Tricycle

Now this guy is a French artist, and it was pretty hard to find any information on him that hasn't needed the amazingly accurate google translator. All you need to know is that he's pretty great and this song is a great builder reminiscent of some of Thom Yorke's earlier stuff. Take a listen!

Yellow Tricycle-Braindead

Patrick Wolf

Now most of you will all know about this prancing lupine, well this is his new track. I'm not sure about it yet, but thought you may want to have a listen...

Patrick Wolf-Vulture

Golden Silvers

These guys from the UK are getting a lot of buzz at the moment. I must say I'm not a fan of the album as a whole (i'll probably be defending that claim for about a year) but their single is the shizz...it's just F.U.N. and check out the video for it too.

Golden Silvers-True Romance (True No.9 Blues)


TeenagersInTokyo

I think I missed the boat with this one, these local kids are jamming out some great Organ-style tunes, and I think they're pretty great. There are also some awesome remixes being made, check out the bangin' one below. Check 'em if you don't already own every song they've ever released.

Teenagers In Tokyo-End It Tonight
Teenagers In Tokyo-Robocat (G.L.O.V.E.S. remix)

There is sooo much more in store for you, but that's all for today. I need to go do stuff..and so do you!
 

2 comments so far.

  1. iurgi April 8, 2009 at 11:02 AM
    I really enjoyed the music.

    Particularly Yellow Tricycle, and Patrick Wolf (although I prefer the other songs he has in his MySpace page.

    Looking forward to new posts, and I will investigate older posts...
  2. iurgi April 8, 2009 at 11:05 AM
    Oops... I forgot... Teenagersintokio was also a highlight

Something to say?