bohopomo
i like music

Back...with a new compilation

By Little Steve

Well it has been a while my chucks. But now that I'm working at the radio station I have a few more weapons in my arsenal...so get ready! (haha cliches)
Anyway, i have just discovered how to archive/compress my songs easily on my mac so I have uploaded a folder with my new compilation on it, thing is that it's not really in the order I would like. So how's about I write down the order I originally had it in and you can do with it what you will. Just keep in mind, there's nothing quite as good as the magic position :)

This comp does not have all new songs, but some are new. Of course, it's been a few weeks now and there are heaps more I would have loved to add, but they will just have to wait because these songs deserve your attention too.
Some of them I have already put in this blog, but now here is a collection made easy for you.

It's pretty rockin' and also a little dancey, just the way I know you like it ;)

So order wise-

1. Sunrise- Yeasayer
2. Always Where I Need to Be- The Kooks (yep, the new one)
3. Vanishing Point- Plug In City
4. Break- The Cinematics
5. Cryptic - Pin Me Down
6. Lighthouse - The Dirty Secrets
7. Cockroaches - The E.L.F.
8. We Won't Break - Zoot Woman
9. Good To Sea - Pinback
10. I wanna Be a Style Crusader (DatA Remix) - Big Face
11. Sudden Rush (Twelves Remix) - Erlend Oye
12. Guilt By Association - Louis XIV
13. U.R.A Fever- The Kills
14. Two Pills - Le Kingste
15. Restless - Unkle
16. Ce Jeu (Twelves remix) - Yelle
17. No More Violence - Pnau
18. My People - The Presets

Get it here

SO there you have it, so much funness...maybe even more than you can handle...nah, I know you can handle it ;)
It's kind of a big file so get it when you have time, unless of course you have a fast connection, which most of you do these days eh. Took a while to upload though...maybe it's just Zshare.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Unknown March 25, 2008 at 12:54 PM
    Took you long enough m'dear. I now have something to do on all those lonely days *cough* working. Yeasayer, along with MGMT, is my new favourite band. Thanking you muchly.

Something to say?