bohopomo
i like music

No dilly dallying

Category: , By Little Steve
So let's get straight into it shall we?
First I'd like to discuss a certain duo named Okyo. They're lovely people who spend their time between both New Zealand and Germany, ah the life!
I discovered them only recently while watching an IDN (design magazine) DVD that contained the video for their single Monster. Apart from being a visual feast, with constantly changing face designs (kind of like Bjork's Hunter, but on speed), it's also a great song. Listening to some of their other stuff on myspace, I'm getting super excited about hearing more from these guys.

monster

Next up, there's a lovely little group, actually another duo, called The Dø. Thing is, most searches chuck a fit when you try and type in that lovely little 'ø' so you can
also have a look for The Do...but be warned, there are a lot of things that can be tacked onto the end of that!
Anyway, they're from Finland and their music is melodic and lovely, someone else said that they sound like a funkier Cardigans...and after listening to the album I can see where that comes from. But they have a couple of quirkier songs on the album (A Mouthful) which make me love them even more.

playground hustle

on my shoulders

Well kids, that's all for now. I will have some more electro-tastic things for you next I promise. Now, go do something outside.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?